Okmap Desktop Crack 17.15 With Keygen Free Version 
Okmap Desktop Crack 17.15 is interactive software that allows you to display web maps or digital maps on your computer screen that you have purchased or scanned. It can also import vectorial data in the most common formats, as well as DEM data with height information.
OkMap is an interactive web map program that allows you to enlarge, customize, and print web maps on your computer screen. In addition to vector data, OkMap Desktop Free Download can import DEM data relevant to height information and vector data from the most common formats.
On your computer monitor, you can make waypoints, routes, or tracks to upload to your GPS device, that you can use for organizing your paths. Using OkMap, you can automatically calculate altitude and travel time.
OkMap Desktop Keygen also includes auto-routing and geocoding capabilities. Data from your GPS can be downloaded to your computer, saved, and shown on maps. They can also be used to generate various types of statistics. You may track your location on maps in real-time by attaching a GPS to your laptop. If you’re linked to the internet, you can constantly communicate your site to a distant computer, receive your companions’ whereabouts, and display the associated tracks on maps in real time.
What are the Features of Okmap Desktop?
- Raster maps for calibration and display (over 30 picture formats)
- Show vectorial maps
- Show hybrid maps (raster plus vector data).
- The ability to launch several maps Simultaneously, nine popular cartographic projections
- Viewing 3D raster maps in Google Earth (for image formats supported)
- Map add-ons administration (icons, comments)
- Management of vectorial data (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- Management of GPX data (waypoints, tracks, and routes)
- Using the mouse to select several objects
- Right-mouse context menu
- Auto-information feature
- Zoom and autofit features
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor.
- Recording and streaming timers should have status icons next to them.
- Dock headers now have white icons.
- LUT files now display their actual names when viewed
- There was an issue with the media source not closing the file when it was idle.
- Windows incorrectly updated the server information for some services.
- There was a problem with multiscreen on macOS.
- We have fixed several memory leaks.
How To Install?
- Visit the official Okmap website.
- Navigate to the “Downloads” section.
- Choose the appropriate version (Windows or macOS).
- Click on the download link.
- Once the file downloads, please open it and follow the installation prompts.
- Finish the installation process and launch Okmap Desktop.